So, we talked to the radiologist, who recommends going straight to radiation and zapping those lymph nodes into the next universe.
So, that’s The Plan, pending the results of the oncotyping, which I should have on the 21st. If the oncotype is high, then chemo takes precedence. If the oncotype is low, then I will be given aromatase inhibitors and can start radiation therapy in May, 5 days a week for 5 weeks.
I am — not in a good place about this, even though I know it has to be done.
I also note that we’re still in Hurry Up and Wait Mode.
And that’s All The News.