1. As of yesterday, March 3, Mr. Blyly at Uncle Hugo’s had in hand orders for 294 signed editions of Dragon Ship. This means that he only has 106 copies left to place of his promised 400. If you’re coming in late, and you want a autographed hardcover copy of Dragon Ship to put on the shelf next to your autographed hardcover of Ghost Ship, Now Is The Hour. Here’s the link to the original post, Explaining All. Here’s the link to the pre-order page at Uncle Hugo’s.
2. Judith Tarr’s Kickstarter Campaign is going great guns. Judy’s only needs $649 to make her goal of $3500 for production of her novel Living in Threes. Here’s the link. You know you want a new Judith Tarr book! So, what are you waiting for?
3. The nomination period for the annual SF Site Readers Choice Awards for best novel of 2011 nomination period is open until March 9 (that’s Friday!). Rules and how to nominate the best books of 2011 here (Ghost Ship by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller was published in August, 2011).
4. The Hugo Administrators want you to know that the Hugo Nominations deadline is March 11 (that’s next Sunday!). Here are the rules. Here’s a list of eligible Lee-and-Miller, and Miller, titles.
5. The Locus Reader Poll for Best of Everything in SF and Fantasy for 2012 is open until April 15. Here’s the link. The list of Lee-and-Miller, and Miller titles in #4 above will be useful here, too. Though Locus helpfully seeds its poll with titles of books its staff finds worthy, you don’t need to choose from among them; the poll also offers ample write-in spaces. You do not need to subscribe to Locus in order to vote. Please only vote once, and please, please, I beg of you — be truthful regarding your gender.