No words on George today; instead I wrote proposals for two books. Yes, I have lost my mind, why do you ask?
In and around doing the proposals and dishes and laundry, I took some time to consider what’s coming down the line for us, writing-wise. As near as I can make it, this is the Writing To-Do List for the next 18 months :
1. One (1) commissioned short story, due May 15, 2011
2. One (1) novel, due September 15, 2011
3. Eight (8) novels to read/correct in galleys (Plan B, I Dare, Longeye, Saltation, Crystal Soldier, Crystal Dragon, Balance of Trade, Ghost Ship)
4. One (1) short story due for Yule chapbook, October 2011
5. One (1) novel due, January 15, 2012
6. One (1) novel due, May 15, 2012
There’s also at least one, and possibly two, convention appearances in there somewhere, one involving a lengthy train trip.
Busy is good, right?