1. In light of Mozart’s continued ill health, I will not be attending Boskone. Steve is still planning to attend. If Mozart takes a amazing turn for the better, I’ll come down with him and cut a swath through the dealer’s room, but at this point, that’s not the way the smart money bets. Y’all have a good time for me.
2. “The Gift of Music,” by Sharon Lee is available to be read, obligation-free, at Baen.com. “Gift” takes place in Archers Beach, Maine.
3. The Compleat List of Baen Hugo Eligible Works published by Baen authors is here.
4. All pre-ordered signed and/or personalized copies of Carousel Sun have been mailed.
5. Have I mentioned how very, very fond I am of this song?