1. Steve is on his way home. Last contact was from “someplace in New York.” First contact was from “above Harrisburg,” and I thought, “Well, he’ll be home in a couple hours, then.” sigh. All these years and I’m still not used to Harrisburg being a loooooong way from home.
2. The auction for the leather-bound edition is live until Sunday-coming! Take a look! Go on, you know you want to…
3. Today’s paycheck from the day-job makes available the news that honest labor pays about $6700 less thus far than setting up as a professional liar. This year, anyhow.
4. Still trying to work the brain down from overdrive. Haven’t had to cope with the full “can’t stop! gotta think!” for…years and years. I wonder if that means that the cpap machine blowing air into my skull is actually, um, working.
. . .and wonders, if so, if that’s what you call your double-edged blade.
5. In service of number 4, above, I’ll be on the couch, reading The Perilous Gard.