1. Spent last night in the Sleep Lab, getting fitted for a mask and then being experimented upon to find the optimum flow of air to keep the passages open. Not as easy as I expected. My body considers forced air an intruder at best; an enemy to be actively beat off at worst. Also, panic attacks in the Sleep Lab? Not recommended.
2. It snowed last night. And today.
3. The mass market edition of Mouse and Dragon has been added to the Big Pile of Lee and Miller books coming out this year — October.
4. The proofs for the mass market edition of Saltation have landed.
5. But before I do them, I do the last pass through “Intelligent Design,” which has only now come back to me from Steve.